James Rodríguez: "I hope that this will be my season with Madrid"
The Colombian midfielder is close to being fully fit and may form part of Zidane's squad for Saturday's home game against Levante.
Colombian midfielder James Rodríguez spoke briefly to Spanish television programe "El Chiringuito" at Real Madrid's training centre in Valdebebas on the outskirts of the Spanish capital.
The player is almost fully fit after an injury to his calf which has hampered the opening of the 2019-20 campaign (sustained in the second game of the season vs. Valladolid) and prevented the player from joining up with the national team for the current friendly games against Brazil and Venezuela.
“I really hope that this can be my season with Real Madrid”, stated the Colombian as Zidane's side prepare for the fourth test of the new campaign with Levante UD the visitors next Saturday at the Santiago Bernabéu (kick-off 1300 CEST).
Recommended in English
- MLB Why is the MLB close to a lockout? What are the key issues?
- NFL Where does the Dallas Cowboys - New York Giants team rivalry comes from?
- NFL Who has the biggest NFL rivalry?
- US NEWS What services are likely to stop during a government shutdown?
- SUPREME COURT ABORTION CASES Supreme Court on Roe v Wade live updates: arguments, Abortion Law, Mississippi...
- NFL Who are the 10 best Dallas Cowboy players of all time?