Eden Hazard makes his debut for Real Madrid against Levante
The Belgian made his LaLiga debut at the Bernabeu, coming on for Casemiro after 60 minutes.
Real Madrid's major summer signing Eden Hazard was on the bench for the LaLiga clash at the Bernabeu against Levante UD, but came on for Casemiro after 60 minutes, to make his competitive debut for his new club. Real Madrid, who were leading 3-0 at half-time, held on to win 3-2, with Hazard making little impact in his half hour on the pitch.
Hazard injured in pre-season
The Belgian has been recovering from injury that ruled him out of both international fixtures for his native Belgium as part of the Red Devils Euro 2020 campaign.
📝 Today's starting XI!— Real Madrid C.F. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 (@realmadriden) September 14, 2019
17. Lucas Vázquez
25. Vinicius Jr.
27. Rodrygo pic.twitter.com/Inl69BDcCh
Hazard suffered a hamstring muscular tear on August 16 and has been out of action since then. The absence from action during the international break appears to have helped him the Belgian heal fully as he eyes a starting place in the Madrid XI as they open their campaign away to PSG on Wednesday.
Recommended in English
- NFL Joe Burrow: Winning playoff games the standard to meet for the Bengals
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers' record against the 49ers?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's big question: how to fit Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé into the same team
- US NEWS Which fast food restaurants accept EBT food stamps?
- 2022 TAX SEASON Are the tax brackets the same if I am retired?
- NFL Titans could activate RB Derrick Henry ahead of Bengals clash