Courtois annoyed with Hazard in Real Madrid’s win over Levante
The Belgian goalkeeper spoke after his side held on to beat Levante 3-2 at the Bernabéu.
Real Madrid goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois gave a flash interview at the end of his side’s 3-2 victory in LaLiga over Levante.
Nervy finish to the game for Real Madrid
At the break we were expecting to finish the game with a clean sheet. Sometimes when the first half goes so well you need to maintain the same dynamic, but we got worse as it went on. In the last 15 minutes we had to hold on for the victory, we couldn’t drop any more points here.
Feeble second half
If we’d kept going [like the first half] it was a game to win 5-0 or 6-0, with every respect. They changed their system, they put four or five up front and were really dangerous.
Champions League distraction
There’s a lot of days to rest before Wednesday. We’re really excited about it, but I don’t think it’s got anything to do with it. Maybe some were affected because of the travel with their national teams.
Eden showed what he can do in the move where we nearly scored: relaxed on the ball, able to set people up… I was annoyed at him a couple of times, because he tried to back heel it and gave it away. Vinicius had a good game today, let’s see if he can get a goal.
Recommended in English
- NFL Joe Burrow: Winning playoff games the standard to meet for the Bengals
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers' record against the 49ers?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's big question: how to fit Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé into the same team
- US NEWS Which fast food restaurants accept EBT food stamps?
- 2022 TAX SEASON Are the tax brackets the same if I am retired?
- NFL Titans could activate RB Derrick Henry ahead of Bengals clash