Galaxy compares Zlatan Ibrahimovic with Alan Gordon
The LA Galaxy captain, after scoring his second hat-trick of the season against Sporting Kansas over the weekend, recreated Gordon's legendary celebration.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic always leaves his mark when stepping onto the field, and the game against Sporting Kansas City was no exception, with the Swedish striker netting a hat-trick in the 7-2 LA Galaxy victory.
After his third goal, the the 37-year-old, , who is currently second in the MLS scoring table, paid homage to former LA Galaxy player Alan Gordon by emulating his legendary celebration.
After the game, LA Galaxy published some images of both strikers doing the same celebration through its official Twitter account, and asked "Who did it better?".
Gordon, who had two stages with LA Galaxy, first in 2004 arriving from Portland, before leaving to return ten years later. He made a total of 200 appearances with the Carson side and scored 40 goals to be among the top ten scorers in Galaxy's history.
Ibrahimovic arrived in the States last season and has played 52 games netted 48 goals, placing him as the third-highest scorer in Galaxy's history, behind Landon Donovan and Robbie Keane, who exceeded one hundred goals with the LA squad.
Te recomendamos en English
- Opta stats Diabolical defending: Europe's top five leagues in 2019-20
- International UEFA suspends Champions League 'until further notice'
- LIVERPOOL Birthday Boy Brewster could be the answer for Klopp
- Nubel will learn behind Neuer at Bayern Munich, says Kahn
- Real Madrid Real Madrid's Dani Ceballos needs 'importance' at Arsenal
- REAL MADRID | SAGNA Sagna: "I see Pogba closer to Juventus than Real Madrid because of Cristiano"