Zlatan Ibrahimovic is rated higher than Carlos Vela
The LA Galaxy captain won the FIFA battle against Carlos Vela, as the Swedish Lion got a higher rate on his FIFA 20 card, over the close to be MLS MVP.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Carlos Vela are the MLS top stars, both leaders of their clubs and top scorers, currently fighting for the single-season scoring record and the MVP of the campaign, with the LAFC captain getting the upper hand over Zlatan in both races.
However, Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a top-flight player, spending his golden years in teams like Barcelona, Inter Milan, AC Mila, Manchester United or Paris Saint-Germain to name a few, and he has won the battle against Carlos Vela in the FIFA 20 that was launched on September 27.
Ibra was the only MLS player named to EA Sports FIFA 20's top 100 and is rated with 85 points ahead of Vela's 83, Zlatan's card has him with 56 pace, 88 shot, 77 pass, 78 dribbling, 34 defense, and 78 physical form.
Top Five MLS highest-ranked players
Nani, from Orlando City, is the fifth player with an 80 points card; Chicago Fire, Nico Gaitán gets a total of 81 points to be placed fourth, Josef Martínez with also 82 points sits third with Carlos Vela in second and Zlatan in first place.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash