Robert Moreno names Spain squad for Norway, Sweden games
Robert Moreno has named his 24-man squad to play Norway and Sweden as Gerard Moreno, Raul Albiol and Pau Torres are all called up.
Robert Moreno has named his squad to play Euro 2020 qualifiers in October with some new names on the list. Reguilón, Pau Torres, Gerard Moreno have all been called up and Raúl Albiol and Luis Alberto return to the fold.
Spain will play Norway and Sweden on the 12th and 15th of October. The first game, against Norway, will be played at Ullevaal Stadion followed by the Sweden game at Friends Arena in Stockholm.
Spain squad for Euro qualifiers
De Gea (Manchester United), Rodri (Manchester City), Ceballos (Arsenal), Kepa (Chelsea), Jesús Navas (Sevilla), Reguilón (Sevilla), Albiol (Villarreal), Pau Torres (Villarreal), Cazorla (Villarreal), Gerard Moreno (Villarreal), Bernat (PSG), Busquets (Barcelona), Llorente (Real Sociedad), Íñigo Martínez (Athletic de Bilbao), Pau López (Roma), Luis Alberto (Lazio), Thiago (Bayern Munich), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid), Carvajal (Real Madrid), Saúl (Atlético Madrid), Fabián (Napoli) y Rodrigo (Valencia).
The players who have been left out from the previous squad include Mario Hermoso, Jordi Alba, Unai Núñez, Gayà, Parejo, Suso and Paco Alcácer.
Recommended in English
- LIGA MX Atlas to face Pumas UNAM in the semi-final
- PRIMEIRA LIGA Covid-hit Belenenses SAD hammered by Benfica in forfeited game
- JUVENTUS Juventus confirm police probe into Serie A club's transfer dealings
- SOCCER Which players have won the most Ballons d'Or?
- BALLON D'OR When did Cristiano Ronaldo win his Ballon d'Or awards? Seasons and stats
- BALLO D'OR When did Messi win all of his Ballon d'Or awards? Seasons and stats