PSG: Keylor Navas, Mauro Icardi wages revealed by L'Équipe
The French sports daily has offered up details of the two Paris Saint-Germain summer signings' annual salaries.
L'Équipe has revealed the salaries that summer signings Keylor Navas and Mauro Icardi pocket at Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain.
Navas among PSG's top five earners
Navas is one of PSG's top five earners, picking up around 1m euros gross per month at the Parc des Princes - a pay packet that translates to about 600,000 euros after tax.
In all, the three-time Champions League winner earns approximately 7m a year net in Paris, 2m more than at former club Real Madrid.
Icardi on just under 6m euros a year after tax
Meanwhile, striker Icardi is not in PSG's uppermost pay bracket, but is among the squad's higher earners.
The Argentine, who is on a season-long loan from Inter with a 70m-euro option to buy, nets an after-tax amount of just over 500,000 euros a month, or 5.8m a year.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers LB Dre Greenlaw out for 4-6 weeks due to groin injury
- National Football League second week breakdown
- BAYERN MUNICH "Magician", "the next Neymar": new Bayern starlet draws lofty praise
- PREMIER LEAGUE Despite posting losses Woodward confident that Man Utd are 'on right track'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: match-day 5, bullet point preview
- NBA Real Madrid's Demin, Duru among youngsters tipped for NBA