Dembélé left out of Barcelona squad for trip to Levante
Ousmane Dembélé has just served a two-match ban but has been left out of Barcelona's squad for Saturday's LaLiga clash with Levante.
Ousmane Dembélé has been omitted from Barcelona's squad for Saturday's LaLiga meeting with Levante, despite being available following a two-match suspension.
Missed Eibar, Valladolid games after Sevilla red card
The France international was sent off in the 4-0 victory against Sevilla on 6 October following a confrontation with referee Antonio Miguel Mateu Lahoz, forcing him to miss the league wins against Eibar and Real Valladolid.
He was free to be involved in this weekend's trip to Estadi Ciutat de Valencia, but coach Ernesto Valverde has left him out of his 19-man squad.
It is the latest in a long line of setbacks for Dembélé, who missed a month of action earlier in the campaign due to a hamstring problem.
Umtiti out, Arthur and Firpo back for Barcelona
Samuel Umtiti is also not part of Barcelona's travelling group, having only returned to full training on Friday.
However, Valverde has recalled Arthur and Junior Firpo following the 5-1 win over Real Valladolid on Tuesday.
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots