Bayern reportedly target Allegri as Kovac is sacked
After a 5-1 humbling at the hands of Eintracht Frankfurt, Massimiliano Allegri has reportedly emerged as the man to replace Niko Kovac.
Out of work and looking for a job – Massimiliano Allegri could be poised for a return to the dugout.
Allegri left Juventus at the end of 2018-19 after guiding the Old Lady to five consecutive Serie A titles.
The Italian coach has been linked to Manchester United but, with Niko Kovac sacked by Bayern Munich, Allegri could find himself in Bavaria.
TOP STORY – BAYERN GO FOR ALLEGRI
Bayern Munich want former Juventus head coach Massimiliano Allegri to replace Niko Kovac, according to Corriere dello Sport.
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino and Ajax's Erik ten Hag have been linked but Bayern have reportedly identified the man to take over in Munich.
- The Mirror claims Manchester United are ready to hijack Liverpool's move for RB Leipzig striker Timo Werner. Champions League holders Liverpool have been linked to Werner, however, United want to bring the Germany international to Old Trafford in January.
- Perth Glory are still optimistic they can lure Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Australia, reports The West Australian. After revealing an approach for Ibrahimovic on a guest-player contract, A-League side Perth have seen Serie A outfit Bologna confirm their interest in the 38-year-old striker ahead of the January transfer window. Ibrahimovic's LA Galaxy contract will expire before the end of the year.
- Tottenham are eyeing a January swoop for Ajax goalkeeper Andre Onana. With Hugo Lloris out injured, Spurs are on the lookout for a new keeper and £35 million could see Eredivisie champions Ajax sell the Cameroon international.
- According to the Guardian, Arsenal have joined United and Juventus in the transfer chase for Salzburg sensation Erling Haaland.
- Mundo Deportivo says Barcelona have dropped their interest in Inter centre-back Milan Skriniar. The Slovakia international has established himself as one of the best defenders in the world since joined Inter in 2017.
- United and Paris Saint-Germain are leading the race to sign Juventus midfielder Emre Can, according to Corriere dello Sport.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in Texas?
- NFL Watt joins long list of players out for Packers vs Cardinals game
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- SOCCER Ronald Koeman fired from FC Barcelona: who are the possible coaches that could replace him?
- Jokic won't miss extended time after knee injury vs. Jazz Tuesday
- MLB Braves vs. Astros live online, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2