Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
Manchester United are also interested in the Croatian striker, who has fallen out of favour in Turin and will leave in January.
Mario Mandzukic is almost certain to leave Juventus in January after falling out of favor under Maurizio Sarri and MLS could be the former Croatia striker’s next destination with Inter Miami and LA Galaxy both interested.
The 33-year-old, who joined Juventus in 2015, hasn’t even made the bench for the Old Lady in their last eight Serie A fixtures and has not played a competitive minute this season with Gonzalo Higuaín, Cristiano Ronaldo and Paulo Dybala ahead in the pecking order.
Manchester United eyeing Mandzukic
Manchester United are keen on Mandzukic as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer seeks a target man to complement his attacking options but MLS could appeal to the forward.
LA Galaxy need to replace Zlatan Ibrahimovic after it was confirmed the Swede would not be renewing his contract while David Beckham’s Inter Miami are also looking for a star name to lead their line when they make their MLS debut in 2020.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: CDC says fully vaccinated no mask, guidelines, Ohio lottery...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is a payment coming? IRS tax return deadline, Child Tax Credit
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINATIONS Coronavirus US: is it possible to travel without restrictions after the vaccine?
- TAX DAY 2021 What time is the deadline on 17 May for tax filing 2021?
- 2021 TAX SEASON Tax Deadline 2021: how to file an extension
- US News Where to get 12-15 year old kids vaccinated in California