Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
Manchester United are also interested in the Croatian striker, who has fallen out of favour in Turin and will leave in January.
Mario Mandzukic is almost certain to leave Juventus in January after falling out of favor under Maurizio Sarri and MLS could be the former Croatia striker’s next destination with Inter Miami and LA Galaxy both interested.
The 33-year-old, who joined Juventus in 2015, hasn’t even made the bench for the Old Lady in their last eight Serie A fixtures and has not played a competitive minute this season with Gonzalo Higuaín, Cristiano Ronaldo and Paulo Dybala ahead in the pecking order.
Manchester United eyeing Mandzukic
Manchester United are keen on Mandzukic as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer seeks a target man to complement his attacking options but MLS could appeal to the forward.
LA Galaxy need to replace Zlatan Ibrahimovic after it was confirmed the Swede would not be renewing his contract while David Beckham’s Inter Miami are also looking for a star name to lead their line when they make their MLS debut in 2020.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Real Madrid vs Manchester City: how and where to watch – times, TV, online
- Champions League Vidal sent off against Napoli
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Bayern with one foot in the quarter final
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Piqué limps out of Napoli tie with Clásico in doubt
- Tennis Who is Chicharito? Alexander Zverev stumped in Mexico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Sterling fit for Man City-Real Madrid as Guardiola regrets Hazard loss