Kylian Mbappé's younger brother stars for PSG in Miami ICCF
The younger brother of the PSG forward, Ethan Mbappé, took part in the International Champions Cup Futures, as did the Real Madrid kids.
A couple of weeks ago, the International Champions Cup Futures tournament was held at the IMG Academy in Miami. This is the youngsters' version of the summer competition that has been used as a pre-season competition for some of Europe's elite clubs and focuses on players under 14 years of age. And one player to catch the attention was the younger brother of Paris Saint-Germain superstar, Kylian Mbappé.
Mbappé the younger
On this occasion, the trophy was held aloft by Brazilian club Vasco da Gama, who overcame PSG in the final. Young Ethan Mbappé starred for the Parisien side that was so close to victory, eventually losing in a penalty shoot-out after the game ended 1-1. He can play naturally out on the left as well as through the centre and caught the eye of those watching on, some of whom were hoping to see him face up against Real Madrid, a club closely linked with his family.
There was another bit of information that was not lost on some sharp-eyed supporters was the the boots that Ethan wore. These were personalised and an identical model that his famous brother Kylian had designed.
Los Blancos' kids, for their part, were eliminated in the quarter-finals by Roma by a convincing scoreline of 3-0 which prevented the French and Spanish capital sides from clashing.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Will there be another stimulus check in June?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus Mark Zuckerberg explains why Facebook didn’t do anything about Trump’s post
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check: What is the IRS saying about those who haven’t received their payment
- GEORGE FLOYD George Floyd death: what are the charges for third-degree murder and manslaughter?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today