Málaga squad back coach Sánchez del Amo after sexually explicit video leak
The players of the LaLiga outfit have released a statement saying they fully support the coach and his family and that they “refuse to be separated” from him.
The Málaga squad have released a statement offering their full support for their coach Víctor Sánchez del Amo who was suspended yesterday after an explicit video of him circulated on the internet.
The footballers, in line with many Málaga fans, are backing the coach, who was seen in the video initially in his underwear and a Málaga shirt before revealing his private parts. The footballers offered their “full support” for Sánchez del Amo and his family in these “delicate moments”.
Málaga players supporting Sánchez del Amo
The players, who all signed the statement, said they would continue working “100%” in any circumstance, and said that “nothing and nobody will separate us at this difficult time”.
The Madrid-born coach has been suspended by the club pending an investigation of the video, while Sánchez del Amo has said he has been the victim of an extortion campaign.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Derek Chauvin found guilty of murder of George Floyd, updates, reaction
- George Floyd Derek Chauvin jury verdict live online: George Floyd Death Trial | Deliberation, possible charges...
- US News $600 Golden State stimulus check: who qualifies in California?
- Technology Apple 'Spring Loaded' | M1 iPad Pro, M1 iMac, Air Tags...
- US News Unemployment benefits: What state has the best payments?
- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Mason to take charge of Spurs until end of season