LA Galaxy to move for ‘Chicharito’ Hernández
According to multiple reports from ESPN, the five time MLS Cup winner wants to sign the Mexican forward to replace Ibrahimovic for the forthcoming season.
With the transfer window now open, many MLS teams are making moves ahead of the start of the 2020 season. According to a reporter from ESPN, Manu Martín, an LA Galaxy entourage is poised to arrive Tuesday next in Seville to talk to Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernández, who is not having the minutes he thought he would be having in his return to LaLiga last summer.
Ever since Zlatan Ibrahimovic decided not to continue with LA Galaxy, Sports Director, Dennis te Kloese has been looking for a forward that can replace the Swedish star. At the same time, ESPN confirms that they will not talk to Andrés Guardado or Diego Lainez who play with Real Betis.
LA Galaxy hope to sign a striker and they would be willing to pay 10 million euro to buy ‘Chicharito’ Hernández from Sevilla. This deal could happen since the current manager, Julen Lopetegui does not have full trust in the Mexican striker as seen so far this season. In the last games he has opted for Luuk De Jong or Munir El Haddadi over Hernández, so a solid Galaxy proposition could bring Chicharito to the MLS.
Te recomendamos en English
- European championship Zlatan Ibrahimovic back in Sweden team for World Cup qualifiers
- NBA Jazz stars Mitchell and Gobert fined by NBA after outbursts
- REAL MADRID | BENZEMA Benzema: "My life has changed..."
- NFL Eagles' Jason Kelce holds off retirement to return for 2021 season
- NBA All-Star Game Jazz's Conley earns NBA All-Star selection to replace Booker
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, Senate votation, status and IRS tax