America and Pumas line up Los Angeles friendly
The two clubs from Mexico City will play a friendly game at the Dignity Health Sports Park on Saturday 28 March 2020.
One of the biggest rivalries in Mexican football is coming to Los Angeles in a friendly game set for 28 March 2020. America will face Pumas at the Dignity Health Sports Park in one of their now ‘traditional’ friendlies played in the United States while the regular season takes a break for international fixtures.
The ‘Tour Aguila’ has become a regular attraction for fans in the United States. This morning, details of the friendly were confirmed on Twitter. The friendly matches are a way of keeping the team competitive during the international break.
By the time the friendly comes around in March, America and Pumas will already have played against each other in the Clausura 2020.
America also informed that to publicise the event, there will also be a host of pre-match activities for fans prior to the game at Dignity Health Sports Park.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Betis Rubi: “Lainez is ready but Guido Rodriguez still needs to adapt to the league”
- MLS TUDN: LA Galaxy leaves 14 jersey open so Chicharito could claim it
- BARCELONA Setién: "Messi did what Messi always does"
- BARCELONA Busquets: "You'll see what Setién is asking of us"
- Premier League Van Dijk refuses to agree that title race is over
- Bundesliga Not every team wins 4-0 in Berlin! Flick lauds his Bayern side