America and Pumas line up Los Angeles friendly
The two clubs from Mexico City will play a friendly game at the Dignity Health Sports Park on Saturday 28 March 2020.
One of the biggest rivalries in Mexican football is coming to Los Angeles in a friendly game set for 28 March 2020. America will face Pumas at the Dignity Health Sports Park in one of their now ‘traditional’ friendlies played in the United States while the regular season takes a break for international fixtures.
The ‘Tour Aguila’ has become a regular attraction for fans in the United States. This morning, details of the friendly were confirmed on Twitter. The friendly matches are a way of keeping the team competitive during the international break.
By the time the friendly comes around in March, America and Pumas will already have played against each other in the Clausura 2020.
America also informed that to publicise the event, there will also be a host of pre-match activities for fans prior to the game at Dignity Health Sports Park.
Te recomendamos en English
- European Super League Juventus still keen on breakaway league as AC Milan withdraw
- BARCELONA Aguero places Messi clause on Barcelona move
- European Super League Atletico squad release European Super League statement
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE The dramatic rise and swift fall of Europe's Super League
- Murder of George Floyd What did Biden say about Chauvin's guilty verdict for murder of George Floyd
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check: will it be approved and sent in May?