America and Pumas line up Los Angeles friendly
The two clubs from Mexico City will play a friendly game at the Dignity Health Sports Park on Saturday 28 March 2020.
One of the biggest rivalries in Mexican football is coming to Los Angeles in a friendly game set for 28 March 2020. America will face Pumas at the Dignity Health Sports Park in one of their now ‘traditional’ friendlies played in the United States while the regular season takes a break for international fixtures.
The ‘Tour Aguila’ has become a regular attraction for fans in the United States. This morning, details of the friendly were confirmed on Twitter. The friendly matches are a way of keeping the team competitive during the international break.
By the time the friendly comes around in March, America and Pumas will already have played against each other in the Clausura 2020.
America also informed that to publicise the event, there will also be a host of pre-match activities for fans prior to the game at Dignity Health Sports Park.
Te recomendamos en English
- Qatar 2022 Match schedule confirmed for 2022 Qatar World Cup
- Simeone not surprised by Oblak transfer speculation amid Chelsea rumours
- REAL MADRID | ZIDANE Zidane fuming at reporter's question: "You're always trying to stir up trouble between Gareth Bale and me - you won't succeed"
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check $40,000 limit: calculate how much you can get
- ALFREDO RELAÑO The City Case: FFP takes a hard hit from TAS and City
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Thomas decides to snub Arsenal and renew with Atlético