David Beckham’s Inter Miami looking to make six signings
Inter’s sports director, Paul McDonough, confirmed that the club is hoping to bring in six new players and two of them will be franchise players.
Inter Miami FC started their pre-season this week as they prepare to make their debut in Major League Soccer. The team, managed by Diego Alonso, have a tough start to life in the MLS when they visit LAFC in the first week of the 2020 campaign.
On Monday, Inter Miami completed an historic first workout but the 23-man squad is still not complete. The club is hoping to make a few more signings according to sports director, Paul McDonough. In total, they are looking to sign six new players over the next fortnight - two of them being franchise players.
“We are currently working on signing six new soccer players before the beginning of the season. Pre-season will last six weeks and we hope in the time we can complete our roster and everyone is happy with the players that we bring. The season is long and we need to be patient with this new project,” McDonough said.
What players are Inter Miami looking for?
“We need a couple of defenders, a midfielder and two strikers,” Paul McDonough said when asked what positions they are looking to fill. He also added that, generally speaking, they are ready to start the season but are hoping to add two top level players to give the side the strength it will need.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona feel cheated by Neymar
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Negotiations taking place over moving Champions League final to the UK
- Coronavirus Why do vaccines make you feel ill?
- LATEST NEWS Chinese rocket: where it fell, in what country and what happened to remains of the Long March 5B
- LATEST NEWS Times Square shooting: what happened and who was shot?
- LATEST NEWS Chinese rocket Long March 5B: why was it out of control and falling?