David Beckham’s Inter Miami looking to make six signings
Inter’s sports director, Paul McDonough, confirmed that the club is hoping to bring in six new players and two of them will be franchise players.
Inter Miami FC started their pre-season this week as they prepare to make their debut in Major League Soccer. The team, managed by Diego Alonso, have a tough start to life in the MLS when they visit LAFC in the first week of the 2020 campaign.
On Monday, Inter Miami completed an historic first workout but the 23-man squad is still not complete. The club is hoping to make a few more signings according to sports director, Paul McDonough. In total, they are looking to sign six new players over the next fortnight - two of them being franchise players.
“We are currently working on signing six new soccer players before the beginning of the season. Pre-season will last six weeks and we hope in the time we can complete our roster and everyone is happy with the players that we bring. The season is long and we need to be patient with this new project,” McDonough said.
What players are Inter Miami looking for?
“We need a couple of defenders, a midfielder and two strikers,” Paul McDonough said when asked what positions they are looking to fill. He also added that, generally speaking, they are ready to start the season but are hoping to add two top level players to give the side the strength it will need.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Third stimulus check: what proposals are in negotiation?
- US NEWS How many extra doses of coronavirus vaccines has Biden ordered?
- FOOTBALL UEFA commits to 12 host cities for Euro 2020
- RAYO 1-2 BARCELONA Barcelona player ratings vs Rayo Vallecano
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Opta stat attack as Sheff United stun Man United
- UNITED STATES $1,400 third stimulus check today: when to expect, Biden relief plan and IRS payment | Live updates