Sevilla and AC Milan agreement imminent over Suso transfer
The winger will arrive as Sevilla's second signing of the transfer market and he will be their last with a couple of players possibly leaving in the coming days.
Suso will become the second and last signing for Sevilla in the winter transfer market. Agreement between the LaLiga sign and AC Milan is close. The 26-year-old will arrive in Sevilla on loan for a season and a half including the option to buy him for €25 million.
Julen Lopetegui is a big fan of the player. He coached the winger with Spain's under age teams and also called him in as a back-up option for the national team.
With En Nesyri and Suso, Sevilla will finish up their business in the transfer market. The departure gate is still open with Bryan possibly leaving on loan. Arana could also leave after his failed loan spell at Atalanta.
Suso played with Liverpool having joined in 2015. He went on loan to Almería before moving to AC Milan where he has impressed. The Cadíz-born player has played 153 times for the club scoring 24 goals with 31 assists.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Real Madrid vs Manchester City: how and where to watch – times, TV, online
- Champions League Vidal sent off against Napoli
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Bayern with one foot in the quarter final
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Piqué limps out of Napoli tie with Clásico in doubt
- Tennis Who is Chicharito? Alexander Zverev stumped in Mexico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Sterling fit for Man City-Real Madrid as Guardiola regrets Hazard loss