Sevilla and AC Milan agreement imminent over Suso transfer
The winger will arrive as Sevilla's second signing of the transfer market and he will be their last with a couple of players possibly leaving in the coming days.
Suso will become the second and last signing for Sevilla in the winter transfer market. Agreement between the LaLiga sign and AC Milan is close. The 26-year-old will arrive in Sevilla on loan for a season and a half including the option to buy him for €25 million.
Julen Lopetegui is a big fan of the player. He coached the winger with Spain's under age teams and also called him in as a back-up option for the national team.
With En Nesyri and Suso, Sevilla will finish up their business in the transfer market. The departure gate is still open with Bryan possibly leaving on loan. Arana could also leave after his failed loan spell at Atalanta.
Suso played with Liverpool having joined in 2015. He went on loan to Almería before moving to AC Milan where he has impressed. The Cadíz-born player has played 153 times for the club scoring 24 goals with 31 assists.
Te recomendamos en English
- E3 2021 Ubisoft Forward E3 2021 conference live updates: games, announcements, trailers
- E3 2021 E3 2021 schedule: dates, times, conferences, livestreams and showcases by day
- US News Which European countries accept vaccinated travelers from the US?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT $3,000/$3,600 Child Tax Credit: how do I know if should have received the IRS letter?
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in Euro 2021? Saturday 12 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- ROLAND GARROS How many times has Nadal lost a match at Roland Garros?