PSG's Neymar back training with after injury
Having sat out the 2-1 win over Nantes, Neymar was pictured in training on Friday ahead of Paris Saint-Germain's clash with Lyon.
Neymar has resumed Paris Saint-Germain training after missing the Ligue 1 win over Nantes with a rib injury.
Neymar missed PSG's weekend Nantes win
The Brazil star was hurt during the 5-0 win over Montpellier on 1 February and missed the 2-1 victory at Stade de la Beaujoire, having thrown a lavish party 48 hours earlier to celebrate his 28th birthday.
The forward was pictured training with team-mates on Friday, as the Ligue 1 leaders stepped up preparations for Sunday's showdown with sixth-place Lyon at Parc des Princes.
It is not clear whether Neymar will return to action this weekend or be given extra time to recover, with the first leg of the Champions League last-16 tie with Borussia Dortmund less than two weeks away.
Thiago Silva also back in training after overcoming injury
Thiago Silva was also involved in Friday's session, having been sidelined since the 2-0 win over Lille on 26 January with a hip problem.
PSG are 12 points clear of Marseille at the top of the table after 23 matches.
Recommended in English
- THE GAME AWARDS The Game Awards 2021: times, stream, how to watch it online and what to expect
- THE GAME AWARDS The Game Awards 2021: list of nominees and the 6 GOTY contenders
- NFL LA Rams' WR Mike Williams latest to be put on covid-19 list
- EUROPA LEAGUE Have Barcelona ever played and won in the Europa League?
- GOLF When will Tiger Woods return to the PGA Tour?
- NFL NFL Fantasy Picks: Watch out for Wilson against Houston