Malcom: "The Qatar 2022 stadiums are wonderful"
Malcom, Zenit's winger, said he is convinced that Qatar is ready for the World Cup and that their stadiums are the best in the world.
Malcom Filipe Silva, Zenit St Petersburg attacker, has said that despite his short time at Barcelona, it helped him to learn a lot, in particular, by sharing a dressing room with a player such as Lionel Messi.
Malcom said his country will be difficult to play against for the rest of the participants during Qatar's World Cup 2022. The 22-year-old says the tournament will be perfect due to the effort being made by Qataris and the availability of the sporting facilities.
"During my stay in Qatar, I became totally convinced that Qatar is ready to host the World Cup in 2022," said Malcom.
The Brazilian winger expressed his admiration for the capital of Qatar, Doha, and said it is "a beautiful city" where you have what you need, the facilities and the shooping centres. He said: "I went to some of the sports facilities and to the World Cup stadium. They are perfect and I think that they are the best in the world such as the Aspetar hospital where many of the world's best players have recovered."
Recommended in English
- GLOBAL NEWS How much money has baby shark made?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Francisco Gento, ‘The Gale of the Cantabrian Sea’
- NFL Seahawks fire defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr.
- NFL Joe Burrow: Winning playoff games the standard to meet for the Bengals
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers' record against the 49ers?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's big question: how to fit Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé into the same team