"Tuchel is worst PSG coach since Qatar took over"
Former PSG boss, Luis Fernandez, has offered a scathing criticism of current coach Thomas Tuchel in an invterview with Bild.
Thomas Tuchel has received harsh criticism from former PSG manager Luis Fernández, who claimed the German coach is “way off” the level of Europe’s best trainers and has offered little in Paris.
Speaking to German outlet, Bild, Fernández said there has been no improvement at the club since Tuchel’s arrival and blasted the former Borussia Dortmund coach for making constant changes to his system, which, he claimed, has no benefit for the players.
“Since the arrival of the Qatari group in Paris, Thomas Tuchel is the worst coach that PSG has had. Looking at the results, he is a coach who hasn’t improved on the last few that have been in the French capital," said Fernandez.
PSG owners expect Tuchel to reach UCL final
“He is way off the big coaches like Ancelotti, Pep Guardiola and Klopp. Elimination by Manchester United left a scar last year. We’ll see if this trauma can be overcome against Dortmund… The owners expect to get to the final."
The next two weeks could prove to be decisive for Tuchel’s PSG career as he faces Dortmund over the two legs of the Champions League last 16.
Question marks have hung over Tuchel since PSG went crashing out at the last-16 stage last season at the hands of Manchester United. Failure to reach the quarter finals this time around would likely spell the end of his time in Paris.
Recommended in English
- FORMULA 1 Lewis Hamilton wants to see change in Saudi Arabia
- SOCIAL SECURITY What is an unrestricted Social Security card? How can I apply for it?
- NFL Bucs' Bruce Arians wants the NFL to look at other teams.
- LALIGA Barcelona vs Betis: times, TV and how to watch online
- SUPREME COURT ABORTION CASES What is the difference between an abortion pill and Plan B?
- SOCCER AC Milan defender Simon Kjaer out for the rest of the season after undergoing knee surgery