Reinier debuts and instrumental in Real Madrid Castilla win
The new Real Madrid signing made his first appearance in the famous white shirt as RM Castilla beat SS de los Reyes to move into 7th place.
Following his midweek unveiling at the Santiago Bernabéu, new Real Madrid signing Reinier Jesus made his debut with RM Castilla as they beat struggling San Sebastian de los Reyes (2-0) at Valdebebas to move into seventh place in Group I of Spain's 2B (third tier).
The Brazilian midfielder, wearing the No. 19 shirt was in the starting line-up for Raúl for the local derby and the teenager was instrumental in the opener for Castilla, back heeling the ball into the patch of Fidalgo to open the scoring shortly before the interval.
Aquí, la maniobra de Rodrygo y Reinier...pic.twitter.com/8o0UQaoKM7— | C. A. Forjanes | ⚒ (@Forjanes_AS) February 23, 2020
Reinier played for 66 minutes before being substituted by Ayoub and during his time on the pitch at the Estadio Alfredo di Stefano showed positive signs and glimpses of his talent and potential in a game that also saw Rodrygo Goes featuring for the 2B side with the Brazilian bagging the second goal and receiving his marching orders for receiving two yellows.
With the laboured win, RM Castilla move into seventh place in the table and now lie four points behind Santa Eulalia in fourth place which permits all important access to the play-off places in the struggle to secure promotion to the Segunda division.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What's the debt ceiling? Why is the debt ceiling important?
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Ten Hag denies interest as Henry enters frame
- Soccer Khalida Popal on the impact of the Taliban takeover on women’s football in Afghanistan
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's Benzema: "This club is my whole life"
- NFL NFL Fantasy Picks: Herbert should electrify against Chiefs
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS Social Security Benefit: how to know if you are eligible for the maximum payment?