Sergio Ramos' wife pulls off stunning pool trick shots on live TV
The wife of Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos and TV presenter, Pilar Rubio, regularly takes on tough challenges on live TV, but hailed this as one of her most difficult yet.
While her husband is a master of keeping the treacherous water that is Real Madrid’s penalty area clear of sharp-toothed predators, Pilar Rubio has shown herself to be quite the pool shark.
For those of you unaware, Sergio Ramos’ wife is a presenter on popular Spanish TV programme, El Hormiguero, and regularly takes on daring challenges as part of the talk show’s format, which also includes interviews with a host of global celebrities.
In her latest challenge this week, Pilar was tasked with pulling off some difficult pool trick shots, and, as you can see from the videos below, she does incredibly well.
Pilar wows crowd with pool trick shots
As her husband will undoubtedly preach, practice makes perfect. And Pilar’s practice paid off as she stunned the audience and her fellow presenters with her incredible skills.
The wife of the Madrid captain called the challenge one of her most difficult yet and even doubted her own ability to complete the task successfully.
“I have done several billiard challenges but I think that this one cannot be done because it is 10 out of 10 in difficulty… you have to have pinpoint accuracy and I'm not a robot.”
A robot she may not be, but a shark she surely is. 10 out of 10 for Pilar!
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT Global Citizen 2021 live online: singers, performances and concerts
- GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN 2021 Why is the White House planning for a government shutdown?
- FOURTH STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: how many signatures does the petition for the new payment have?
- SERIE A Honours even between Inter and Atalanta at San Siro
- PREMIER LEAGUE Enthralling Brentford-Liverpool clash ends with honours even
- SOCCER Man City: Guardiola "proud" after breaking record in Chelsea win