Cristiano Ronaldo's mother suffers stroke in Portugal
Dolores Aveiro underwent an urgent operation after suffering a stroke in Portugal and is currently recovering at Doctor Nelio Hospital in Mendonça de Funchal.
Dolores Aveiro, mother of Cristiano Ronaldo, has suffered a stroke this Tuesday morning.
According to Portuguese press reports, she was admitted to Doctor Nelio Hospital in Mendonça de Funchal, Portugal and underwent an urgent operation after falling ill earlier on Tuesday morning.
Ronaldo not present but has been informed
The 65-year-old mother and grandmother is currently in the hospital’s intensive care unit and surrounded by some of her children. Cristiano is not currently present but has been informed of the situation.
Ms. Aveiro is reportedly stable and conscious but they will have to wait between 12 to 24 hours for doctors to evaluate the true extent of the damage.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
The mother of the Juventus star has an active presence on social media and as recently as Sunday had uploaded a photo on her Instagram, wishing her two million followers a good day.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates