LLIVERPOOL - ATLÉTICO
Thomas Partey: "It's a dream to play at Anfield"
Thomas Partey appeared before the press ahead of Atlético Madrid's game against Liverpool at Anfield with threat of coronavirus lingering.
Klopp said that many of you hadn't played at Anfield. Do you think it's good that Trippier and Morata have?
For us as players, it's important that a teammate can help you. Sometimes, the opinions from the manager is his opinion and we will try to do our job and achieve what it is we want.
João Félix performed really well against Sevilla...
We know how important João Félix is, we all have to be together and play as a team.
Are you afraid of getting the virus?
No, we are together in a hotel, we have people who look after us.
The English team believe that Anfield can deal with Atlético...
We are ready. It's a dream to play at Anfield against them and I hope that it's something that will stay with me for ever. We know it will be difficult.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA $100 million coronavirus fraud losses after multiple scams
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City sign Nathan Ake
- CORONAVIRUS USA Stimulus check: CARES, HEALS and HEROES Acts compared
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: when will the money arrive?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths, HEALS Act and stimulus checks, today
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Casillas: Real Madrid, Spain's prolific 'goal unscorer' retires