Rafael Márquez sees a bright future for the next generation in Mexico
The former Mexico captain talked about Gerardo Martino and is confident that the new generation of players is very talented and they can take Mexico to the next level.
The future is bright for Mexico’s soccer national team according to former captain Rafael Márquez who sees a very talented generation currently playing in the Liga MX teams. Márquez talked with Record about the national team and he believed they are in good hands under Gerardo Martino and the talented young players that are emerging from Mexico.
“There are a lot of young players that need to reach a level of maturity and gain more experience because of the talent they have already. Gerardo Martino is a great manager and the new generation of players is very good so the future is bright for the national team,” Márquez explained.
The former Barcelona player also believes that the veteran players will help the young ones grow and improve every time they are called to the national team. “We have a lot of players with hierarchy that are playing at a very high level and that will help the young ones grow and reach that level of maturity.”
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-of-Living Adjustment for 2022 projected at 6.0% to 6.1%?
- NFL Injury struck Baltimore Ravens face the Kansas City Chiefs
- Emmy Awards 2021 How are Emmy awards chosen?
- EMMY AWARDS 2021 2021 Emmy Awards: Times, TV, how to stream and watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Klopp gives lowdown after win over Crystal Palace
- LIGUE 1 PSG vs Lyon, how and where to watch - Messi home debut, times, TV, online