Mike Tyson reminds us of the original 'Tiger King'
The the former boxer revealed the anecdote relating to his pet Bengal tiger of 16 years ripping somebody’s arm off, publishing a photo of the animal on social media.
Netflix documentary “Tiger King” is one of the most watched series in recent times with the show centered around Joe Exotic who owns a Zoo in Oklahoma and is always surrounded by tigers.
Mike Tyson decided it opportune to remind people who was the original “Tiger King '' by posting a picture of his pet Bengal tiger Kenya. The former heavyweight boxing world champ bought the Bengal 16 years ago and paid close to $60 thousand to have her as a pet at home in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Tyson, who is clearly a fan of the series, posted a picture on Monday alongside his 550 pound Tiger with the caption reading Tiger King.
View this post on Instagram
A few days ago Tyson revealed that he had to get rid of the animal recently when her eyes and head started going bad with things getting so critical that the Bengal tiger ripped somebody’s arm off. According to Tyson a woman jumped the fence of his mansion to pet the tiger and the former boxer ended up paying her $250 thousand for the damages that his incident caused.
Te recomendamos en English
- FIFA No harm, no foul between Mexico and Honduras after the 90 minutes.
- COPA AMERICA Brazil vs Venezuela: covid-19 chaos as La Vinotinto face up to tall task
- US News Unemployment benefits: How many fraudulent claims were made and how much money was stolen?
- E3 2021 PC Gaming Show at E3 2021: times, stream and how to watch
- E3 2021 Square Enix conference at E3 2021: times, stream and how to watch
- E3 2021 Microsoft Xbox + Bethesda conference at E3 2021: times, stream online and how to watch