Why is Stephenie Grisham leaving her job as press secretary at the White House?
Kayleigh McEnany will replace Stephanie Grisham as the White House press secretary and now she will move on to another job joining Melania Trump.
On Tuesday the White House announced that the press secretary Stephanie Grisham will leave her current role to become first lady Melania Trump’s chief of staff and spokeswomen. With that announcement it was also confirmed that President’s Donald Trump’s campaign spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany will replace Grisham as press secretary.
The reason why all these moves where made is because Linday Reynolds, Melania Trump’s chief of staff for more than three years, decided to resign earlier this week to spend more time with her family as the first lady herself said in a statement.
At the same time the first lady said she was excited to welcome Stephanie who had served as Melania Trump’s communications chief before taking on the additional roles as press secretary and communications director in June, 2019.
Thank you Lindsay Reynolds for your hard work, dedication & professionalism over past 3+ yrs – appreciate all you did for the East Wing. Wishing you and your family joyful time together again!— Melania Trump (@FLOTUS) April 7, 2020
Who is Kayleign McEnany?
The 31-year-old graduated from Harvard and it was the best option to work alongside President Donald Trump since they have worked together during this campaign and she will continue to be her campaign spokeswoman in his fight to be reelected as President of the United States.
Te recomendamos en English
- TAX SEASON 2021 IRS unemployment refund update: how to track and check its state
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS How filing a tax return could help you get third stimulus check plus-up payments
- PERSONAL FINANCE Who qualifies for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) in California?
- Serie A Pirlo: Cristiano Ronaldo happy to be substituted
- REAL MADRID Zidane to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández scores his seventh goal of the season in MLS