Arthur flattered by Inter link but targets long-term Barça stay
Arthur is in his second season at Camp Nou and has no desire to leave Barcelona, despite reported interest from Serie A giants Inter.
Barcelona star Arthur feels honoured to be linked with a move to Inter but has ruled out the prospect.
The Brazilian midfielder is in his second season at Barça, whom he joined from Gremio for an initial €31 million.
He has been frequently involved in the first team's push for LaLiga and Champions League success, so can see no cause to leave Camp Nou.
Arthur has been suggested in reports as a possible makeweight in a future Barça move for Lautaro Martínez, the Inter and Argentina forward.
But he told La Gazzetta dello Sport heading to Italy to join Antonio Conte's team at this juncture was not part of his career plan.
Arthur said: "For any player it is an honour to have your name linked with such an important and world-renowned club as Inter, and with a great coach and an impressive squad.
"However, my head is only thinking of Barcelona, I am very comfortable with the club and the city, and honestly I see myself with the Blaugrana for many years."
Te recomendamos en English
- US | CHILD TAX CREDIT Child Tax Credit October 2021 payment: what to do if I haven't received it?
- US NEWS | STIMULUS What is Fed tapering and how could it affect new stimulus check?
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- LIGUE 1 Mbappé nets controversial late PSG winner against Angers
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Madrid target Lewandowski and Pogba as Barcelona eye Sterling
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Salah on verge of more Premier League history