Keylor Navas reflects on his success with Real Madrid
The now-PSG goalkeeper Keylor Navas answered questions from fans with some taking a focus on the triple Champions League glory.
Keylor Navas took a huge step in his career when he moved to Real Madrid. The Costa Rican goalkeeper arrived at Los Blancos after his great performance in the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, an historic tournament for his nation, and came to replace a Madrid legend, Iker Casillas.
Navas needs more emojis
Keylor has just added the Ligue 1 title to his list of accolades after the French top flight was ended due to the coronavirus pandemic and the top award handed to PSG. When at Real Madrid, however, he was an integral part of the team that achieved an unprecedented three consecutive Champions League trophies.
During an interactive chat on Instagram, Keylor remembered his time in the Spanish capital, answering a series of questions from his followers, telling that “it was a period full of success in my career.”
View this post on Instagram
Asked what was the most important title in his footballing career, the Tico replied: "They are all lovely, but the three Champions Leagues are special.”
A follow-up question on how that felt allowed him to respond with a rather modern description: "there are not enough emojis to describe it.”
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit not sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- OLYMPICS 2021 | ATHLETICS Seahawks' DK Metcalf impresses in 100m but misses Olympics
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- OLYMPICS 2021 | TENNIS Andy Murray targets peak for Wimbledon and Olympics
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?