Keylor Navas reflects on his success with Real Madrid
The now-PSG goalkeeper Keylor Navas answered questions from fans with some taking a focus on the triple Champions League glory.
Keylor Navas took a huge step in his career when he moved to Real Madrid. The Costa Rican goalkeeper arrived at Los Blancos after his great performance in the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, an historic tournament for his nation, and came to replace a Madrid legend, Iker Casillas.
Navas needs more emojis
Keylor has just added the Ligue 1 title to his list of accolades after the French top flight was ended due to the coronavirus pandemic and the top award handed to PSG. When at Real Madrid, however, he was an integral part of the team that achieved an unprecedented three consecutive Champions League trophies.
During an interactive chat on Instagram, Keylor remembered his time in the Spanish capital, answering a series of questions from his followers, telling that “it was a period full of success in my career.”
View this post on Instagram
Asked what was the most important title in his footballing career, the Tico replied: "They are all lovely, but the three Champions Leagues are special.”
A follow-up question on how that felt allowed him to respond with a rather modern description: "there are not enough emojis to describe it.”
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- BARCELONA Barcelona and Ajax reach initial agreement for Sergiño Dest: 20 million plus 5 in add-ons
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits in California: for how long will they stop and when can I claim again?
- US NEWS | CORONAVIRUS Second Stimulus Check: will there be a new payment in September 2020?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea closing in on Mendy as Lampard confirms medical
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what did Mnuchin say in Congress testimony?