Keylor Navas reflects on his success with Real Madrid
The now-PSG goalkeeper Keylor Navas answered questions from fans with some taking a focus on the triple Champions League glory.
Keylor Navas took a huge step in his career when he moved to Real Madrid. The Costa Rican goalkeeper arrived at Los Blancos after his great performance in the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, an historic tournament for his nation, and came to replace a Madrid legend, Iker Casillas.
Navas needs more emojis
Keylor has just added the Ligue 1 title to his list of accolades after the French top flight was ended due to the coronavirus pandemic and the top award handed to PSG. When at Real Madrid, however, he was an integral part of the team that achieved an unprecedented three consecutive Champions League trophies.
During an interactive chat on Instagram, Keylor remembered his time in the Spanish capital, answering a series of questions from his followers, telling that “it was a period full of success in my career.”
View this post on Instagram
Asked what was the most important title in his footballing career, the Tico replied: "They are all lovely, but the three Champions Leagues are special.”
A follow-up question on how that felt allowed him to respond with a rather modern description: "there are not enough emojis to describe it.”
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA Gymnastics Women's Team Finals: participants, format, scoring
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Simone Biles’ family life: who are her parents and boyfriend?
- OLYMPICS | GYMNASTICS What is Simone Biles' net worth?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 27 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Olympic Games: what are the 100m and 200m world records?
- US NEWS Are stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit payments leading to an increase in inflation?