Coronavirus USA: when do hair and nails salons open?
As America looks to kick start the economy amid the coronavirus pandemic, people want to know when various services and amenities are going to open for business.
With almost daily encouragement from US President Donald Trump, states around the country have been easing lockdown restrictions in an attempt to get the economy back up and running amid the coronavirus crisis. As this happens, Americans are asking about when amenities and services in their area are going to be available once again.
When do hair and nail salons open in my state?
Clearly there are concerns over freeing up millions of citizens to roam their towns and cities, with an increase in infections warned about by one of the president’s main medical advisors, Dr Anthony Fauci. The hope is, however, that steps can be taken to open up certain businesses along with sensible guidance and measures to ensure that the virus does not spread further among the population.
As per the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) the plan for ‘Opening Up America Again’ is a ‘three-phased approach based on the advice of public health experts.’ Unfortunately not all state governors are following theses steps and instead are fast-tracking the agreement for businesses to open.
- Where to claim unemployment benefits in the US: phone, online - read
- Will the IRS contact me about my stimulus check? - read
- Who needs to use the non-filer application? - read
- How to track status with the Get My Payment IRS portal - read
- Who receives IRS debit cards and how many are being sent? - read
The Washington Post is maintaining a detailed overview of what is opening when and what actions the local authorities are taking. This is being done state-by-state and can give you the required information on gyms, hair salons, restaurants, bars, beaches etc from Alabama to Wyoming.
Live coverage of the coronavirus crisis
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Where to buy PS5 at Black Friday: restock times and deals at Walmart, GameStop, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Stimulus check: what to do if the deadline has passed?
- THANKSGIVING Bank opening hours on Thanksgiving 2020: Bank of America, Citi, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: why are economists calling for a new payment?
- Thanksgiving Stores opening hours in Thanksgiving 2020: Walmart, Target, Costco...