What's coming new to Disney+ in June 2020: Movies, TV, original series
The Making of Frozen 2 and the Kenneth Brannagah directed Artemis Fowl are just two of the standout releases which Disney+ has in the pipeline this month.
Launched in late 2019, Disney+ offers a wide range of family focused entertainment. From the classic animated films such as Bambi, Peter Pan through to the Star Wars and Marvel releases, the platform offers plenty of variety for all ages.
Disney+ have outlined their June 2020 release plan with the behind-the-scenes at the making of Frozen 2 (Into the Unknown: Making Frozen 2) certainly to be one of the highlights of the month.
Another standout release is Artemis Fowl. Directed by Kenneth Branagh, the film was set for a theatrical release date in May which was postponed due to the covid-19 pandemic and the movie will be available exclusively on Disney+ beginning Friday, June 12.
Walt & El Grupo
Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief Tarzan Tarzan II
Alaska's Grizzly Gauntlet: Season 1: America's Greatest Animals: Chasing the Equinox: Howie Mandel's Animals Doing Things: Seasons 1-2. Secrets of Wild India: Season 1: The Greeks: Season 1: Weird but True!: Seasons 1-2: Wild Hawaii: Season 1: Women of Impact: Changing the World
Mighty Med: Seasons 1-2 The Liberty Story The Story of the Animated Drawing
101 Dalmatians: Season 1: Big Sur: Wild California: Muppet Babies Play Date: Season 1: Schoolhouse Rock: Season 1
Into the Unknown: Making Frozen 2 : Man in Space : Mars and Beyond: Raven's Home: Season 3
Te recomendamos en English
- UEFA | EUROPA LEAGUE Europa League 2020/21 round of 16 draw: as it happened
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: Henderson out until April after surgery on injury
- NFL NFL: Wilson hasn't demanded trade from Seattle Seahawks, says agent
- NBA NBA: Irving, Harden inspire Brooklyn Nets to eighth win in a row
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, $1400 payments, IRS tax refund, House vote | Live
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: what time is the vote in the House?