PS5 games event: when and how to watch the presentation on streaming online
Sony have confirmed that the event will now take place on 11 June at 22:00 CEST / 13:00 (PDT) with the event expected to last an hour.
PlayStation has confirmed that 11 June is the date where the company will showcase new PS5 games during an online presentation. Follow the PS5 unveiling live
The tech company will showcase "the future of gaming on PS5" at an event which is set to be streamed live via YouTube and Twitch in a 1080 pixel resolution and 30 frames per second. Live video of the unveiling will also be available right here at AS English.
This digital showcase will last "just over an hour", in which some key games which will be available on the PlayStation 5, will be unveiled with Sony director of content Sid Shuman advising that the presentation will be best experienced with headphones.
What time does the 'future of gaming x PS5' presentation start where you are in the world?
The presentation was originally to be aired on 4 June but was postponed in the aftermath of the death of George Floyd in Minnesota. The company later confirmed that 11 June at 1pm PDT would be the re-scheduled time and date.
That’s 21:00 in the UK, 22:00 in Madrid, 23:00 in Moscow, 23:00 in Doha and 16:00 in New York.
The 'future of gaming' with AS English
Don't miss a minute of the PS5 presentation with AS English bringing you a live stream of the event as its beamed to the world.
Te recomendamos en English
- DONALD TRUMP Trump lands in Florida: what will he do next?
- Olympic Games Japan accepts Olympic Games will be cancelled
- CORNELLÀ 0-2 BARCELONA Koeman: "No Barça player should miss two penalties in the same match"
- US NEWS Amazon offer to help Biden administration with Covid-19 vaccine distribution
- FORTNITE Predator in Fortnite: where to find him and how to get his skin in Season 5
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates: Biden plan, when could it arrive