Juventus plan new offer to sign Raúl Jiménez
Juventus set to offer Daniele Rugani and Federico Bernardeschi to Wolverhampton to sign Raúl Jiménez and pay an extra $30m for the striker.
On Saturday Raúl Jiménez scored his 14th goal of the season, becoming the Mexican footballer with the highest number of goals in a single season and still having eight games left of the current season. His prolific scoring rate has seen Jiménez has become a top target for many clubs in this upcoming summer transfer window.
Juventus have joined the long list of clubs interested in signing Raúl Jiménez this summer but they are hoping to swap two players in a bid to bring down their £54 asking price from his current team Wolverhampton.
The Italian giants want to include Daniele Rugani and Federico Bernardeschi in the deal with Wolves to reduce the cost of a deal to buy Jiménez. Initially the 29-year-old joined Wolves on loan from Benfica and made his move permanent last summer for a fee of £37million after the great season he had.
So far this season Raúl Jiménez has scored 23 goals in 45 appearances in all competitions so far this season and this has sparked the interest of big clubs like Liverpool, Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Both Real Madrid and Manchester United are firmly in the race to secure Jiménez's signature with both looking to add depth to their attacking options for next season. But Juventus are eager to seal the deal because Gonzalo Higuain is set to leave after this season and they believe Jiménez is the perfect replacement.
Te recomendamos en English
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How many people are getting an unemployment tax break refund?
- 2021 TAX REFUND $10,200 unemployment tax break refund: how to know if I will get it
- ENTERTAINMENT Who was Halston and when and how did he die?
- Boxing What weight class did Floyd Mayweather fight in during his professional career?
- US NEWS Who is Elise Stefanik, Liz Cheney's replacement in Republican Party leadership?
- NBA NBA Play-In 2021: which players and coaches are in favor of the new format?