Larry Kudlow's comments on a second round of stimulus check payments
Current director of the White House National Economic Council, Larry Kudlow was interviewed by Fox News and offered his view on a second Economic Impact Payment.
U.S. president Donald Trump recently spoke with Washington Correspondent for Scripps, Joe St. George, about the much-awaited second stimulus check, when that check might be delivered and what it will look like.
One of the key replies from Trump arose after Joe St. George asked the president about the potential for a second stimulus check. Trump was confident in his reply and said the second check would "be very good, it’ll be very generous."
- $4,000 Travel Tax Credit: proposal published for coronavirus aid package for tourism industry
- Trump appears to confirm second stimulus check will happen
- Why is 8 August a likely date for approval of second payment?
- Stimulus payments: CARES Act vs HEROES Act vs travel tax credit
- Why has the US halted hydroxychloroquine clinical trials for Covid-19 patients?
- Second stimulus check: what are the possible payment dates?
- Can I get $4,000 credit if I've already received stimulus check?
Second round of Economic Impact Payments 'on the table'
Another round of stimulus checks still seem to be very much likely to materialise but at present a shadow of mystery surrounds the nature of the payments and indeed when they will be delivered to the American people. Speaking to Fox Business, White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow predicted the payments will likely go to those who need the financial assistance the most.
Economic Impact Payment Cards are being delivered in plain envelopes from Money Network Cardholder Services. #IRS urges you to keep an eye on your mailbox: https://t.co/5xWz2NMxER #COVIDreliefIRS pic.twitter.com/fclBlmC2vw— IRS #COVIDreliefIRS (@IRSnews) June 24, 2020
Kudlow was speaking to Fox Business' reporter Stuart Varney and admitted that there are still "lots of discussions going on" but tax rebates and stimulus checks are still "on the table." If checks end up in the final stimulus package, Kudlow speculated that they'd target people who lost their jobs and are "most in need."
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- BARCELONA Barcelona and Ajax reach initial agreement for Sergiño Dest: 20 million plus 5 in add-ons
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits in California: for how long will they stop and when can I claim again?
- US NEWS | CORONAVIRUS Second Stimulus Check: will there be a new payment in September 2020?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea closing in on Mendy as Lampard confirms medical
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what did Mnuchin say in Congress testimony?