Achraf arrives in Milan ahead of move to Inter
The Moroccan international will undergo his medical with the Serie A side who are expected to later announce the acquisition of the 'nerazzuro' signing.
Achraf Hakimi has arrived in Milan and is undergoing his medical at the 'Humanitas' clinic in the Northern Italian city.
The player bade his farewell to Broussia Dortmind where he has spent the past two seasons on loan from parent club Real Madrid, penning a message offering gratitude to the Bundesliga side in an emotional Instagram post. "I'll never forget the Yellow Wall, my time in Dortmund has been incredible and I hope one day our paths will cross again": stated the defender.
Inter will officially announce the acquisition of the Moroccan international this evening in a deal which will see Real Madrid receive 50 million euro for his signature.
Gracias, Achraf!— Borussia Dortmund (@BlackYellow) June 30, 2020
We thank Achraf Hakimi for his time in Dortmund and wish him all the best in his future career. pic.twitter.com/6tmUViRDt1
The role of Antonio Conte has also been a major factor in the player selecting Milan as his potential destination with the Inter head coach promising first team football for the 21-year-old next season with Achraf also considering Inter as a club with an ideal profile that suits his professional progression. Neither Real Madrid or Achraf have ruled out a reunion at some point later in the player's career, a possibility that would have been ruled out had he selected other interested candidates Bayern as an option.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL | PACKERS Rodgers: Packers Super Bowl contenders after 49ers win
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES What’s the latest on the NYC DOE covid-19 vaccine mandate?
- US NEWS What caused the Amtrak train derailment?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Ansu Fati returns to Barcelona after long layoff
- NFL Mahomes talks after Kansas City Chief's 30-24 defeat to Los Angeles Chargers
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ancelotti on Sheriff, Modric, Kroos, Zidane, Mendy