White: McGregor vs Masvidal could be biggest fight in history
Even though Conor McGregor announced his retirement a couple of weeks ago, Dana White wants to bring the Irish fighter back to the octagon.
Dana White was very happy with the outcome of the UFC 251 fight cards and now he wants to bring back Conor McGregor from retirement so he can face Jorge Masvidal in what he believes would be the biggest fight in the history of the sport.
White unsure if McGregor can be persuaded back
In an interview with bjpenn.com, the president of UFC said: "It could be the biggest fight of all time if I am able to bring McGregor back from retirement, but I don’t know if I am going to be able to make it happen."
Masvidal defeated by Usman at UFC 251
Having only had a few days to prepare for his UFC 251 match-up with Kamaru Usman, Masvidal was beaten via a unanimous decision on Sunday as his opponent retained his welterweight belt.
In January 2020, McGregor returned to the octagon after almost two years of being retired and when he came back he gave a great exhibition. It took the Irish fighter 40 seconds to knock out Donald Cerrone with a kick to the jaw.
Te recomendamos en English
- Diego Maradona dies: The greatest of all just left us – former Argentina team-mate Russo
- DIEGO MARADONA 1960-2020 Diego Maradona: Napoli could rename stadium after legend
- Diego Maradona dies: Guardiola pays tribute to 'man of joy' as Klopp hails Argentina great
- INTER 0-2 REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings vs Inter: Hazard, Lucas, Rodrygo...
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- US News California unemployment benefits fraud: who stole from the state?