Chiesa available for the right price, says Fiorentina president
Serie A club Fiorentina have admitted that they are prepared to sell star forward Federico Chiesa for the right price. At 22 years old, there will be many suitors.
Fiorentina are willing to sell Federico Chiesa for the right price, club president Rocco Commisso said.
Striker Chiesa put on the market
Chiesa, 22, has been linked with a move to Serie A giants Juventus, Inter and Milan.
After a 3-1 win over SPAL on the final day of the 2019-20 season on Sunday, Commisso once again reiterated Fiorentina are open to selling the star forward but are in no rush to see him leave.
"Chiesa still at Fiorentina? We hope so," he told Sky Sport.
"He can do whatever he wants. The main thing is that if he goes, he will get to the cash desk as much as we ask."
Commisso added: "I hope he will stay, but if he wants to leave they must pay him what we value him, on our terms."
Chiesa scored 11 goals and provided six assists in 37 games this season for a Fiorentina side that finished the league in 10th place.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT Global Citizen 2021 live online: singers, performances and concerts
- GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN 2021 Why is the White House planning for a government shutdown?
- FOURTH STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: how many signatures does the petition for the new payment have?
- SERIE A Honours even between Inter and Atalanta at San Siro
- PREMIER LEAGUE Enthralling Brentford-Liverpool clash ends with honours even
- SOCCER Man City: Guardiola "proud" after breaking record in Chelsea win