AS USA sets new audience record in June 2020 Comscore Ranking
AS USA had the second largest audience in the 'Sports' category in June, the best ever performance from a Spanish-speaking outlet among US sports websites.
The stunning growth of AS USA in 2020 continues, with the website recording its fourth consecutive month of moving up the Comscore rankings for sports websites in the US. In June, AS USA had 26,827,000 readers, which translates into a new milestone for Spanish speaking outlets in the US - the second largest audience of all sports websites in the country. Something no other Spanish-speaking outlet has ever achieved.
AS USA up to second place
The 26,827,000 unique users who visited our site in June saw AS USA move from third to second place on the list of the most-read US sports websites. A historic result, which leaves AS only behind ESPN (50,065,000) and ahead of major players such as CBS Sports (26,008,000), NBC Sports (21,047,000), Bleacher Report (20,209,000), and the NFL's own website (8,039,000), the MLB's (7,870,000) and the NBA's, among many others.
Similarly, AS USA increased its advantage over direct competitors in the Spanish-speaking market such as Marca (1,680,000) and Univision Sports (823,000), with a huge difference in audience: 25,147,000 readers more than Marca and 26,004,000 more than Univisión, which includes their TUDN platform.
The Comscore data includes readers who access websites on PCs, as well as those who connect on mobile devices, such as mobiles and tablets.
* Information compiled using Comscore MMX PC and MMX Multiplatform data.
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGA MX Giovani dos Santos could leave Club América this summer
- Coronavirus US Coronavirus US: who has to wear a mask after the vaccine?
- WORLD NEWS What has Biden said about the possible ceasefire and conflict between Israel and Palestine?
- 2021 TAX SEASON Tax Filing 2021 deadline: is it possible to request an extension?
- 2021 TAX SEASON Tax Deadline 2021: what happens if you file taxes late?
- ENTERTAINMENT Who is Andrea Meza, winner of Miss Universe?