Guidelines and rules of Bihar's new lockdown
New rules and restrictions have been set by Bihar's government due to the lockdown imposed in the state until 6 September.
Bihar's government announced on Monday that the state-wide lockdown will be extended until 6 September with more further restrictions added to the list in an attempt to contain the rapid spread of Covid-19 infections and surging cases, although India has recently entered the third phase of easing lockdown restrictions "Unlock 3" as per the central government's order.
The last lockdown was supposed to end on 16 August, but the government resorted to extending it one more time in view of the spike of Covid-19 fresh cases.
As per the new notification, the same rules of inter-state and inter-district travel set on 30 June will remain in force which means that individuals can move in private vehicles to provide essential services or for medical emergencies only. The government permitted commuting by taxis and private vehicles but also for essential or work purposes only.
Inter-district travel will be allowed only for medical emergencies or providing essential services, otherwise, citizens will be required to hold a valid travel movement pass.
Citizens are allowed to move to the airports or railway stations if they have a valid ticket, if not they will need to hold a travel e-pass.
The inter-state traveling will also be restricted, which means that people will need a valid movement pass to enter or leave Bihar, besides night curfew is currently observed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid team news: Fede Valverde out of Getafe game due to coronavius contact
- LaLiga Getafe vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- NBA Lakers star Andre Drummond revels in surreal moment after Staples Center win
- F1 Miami Grand Prix added to Formula One calendar from 2022
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci, My Turn...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim