Ansu Fati and Adama Traore called up to new-look Spain squad
Luis Enrique has added some fresh faces to his Spain squad for next month's Nations League double-header.
Barcelona rising star Ansu Fati has been called up to the Spain squad for next month's UEFA Nations League matches against Germany and Ukraine.
Wolves winger Adama Traore is also included, having missed out on making his international debut last November due to injury.
In something of a fresh-faced squad, head coach Luis Enrique has also added Manchester City defender Eric Garcia and Real Madrid midfielder Oscar Rodriguez, who has been on loan at Leganes.
⚠️ OFICIAL | ¡Estos son los convocados por @LUISENRIQUE21 para los partidos de la UEFA Nations League ante Alemania y Ucrania!— Selección Española de Fútbol (@SeFutbol) August 20, 2020
😷 Las mascarillas ya están preparadas y el vestuario listo para recibir a los 24 elegidos.#SomosEspaña#SomosFederación pic.twitter.com/A4hu4K2NC3
There are also places for new Manchester City signing Ferran Torres, Athletic Bilbao goalkeeper Unai Simon, Real Sociedad midfielder Mikel Merino and Sevilla full-back Sergio Reguilon, another Madrid loanee.
Barcelona left-back Jordi Alba has been left out and there are no players from Atletico Madrid in the squad.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Caeleb Dressel 100m swimming, medal count, results, today 29 July
- Stimulus Checks $1000 stimulus check for educators: how to claim it if I haven't received it
- US NEWS Disgraced USA Gymnastics doctor, Larry Nassar has received $2,000 in stimulus checks
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández to miss his sixth consecutive MLS game due to injury
- Olympic Games | Gymnastics How tall and what age are the USA gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Jade Carey, the US gymnast replacing Simone Biles at the Olympics?