Vancouver Whitecaps set for possible Alphonso Davies windfall
Bayern Munich will have to pay Vancouver Whitecaps $1 million if Alphonso Davies wins the UEFA Champions League final against Paris Saint-Germain.
Alphonso Davies is having a stunning season with Bayern and is regarded as one of the best left backs of the world. He has been a key player in Bayern Munich reaching the UEFA Champions League final and if they manage to beat Paris Saint-Germain tomorrow (23 August) Vancouver Whitecaps will receive an extra $1 million as part of his clause.
The clause is only activated if Davies is part of the starting eleven of the game according to transfermarkt. Bayern purchased Davies from the MLS team for a total of $10 million with an extra $6 million in bonuses. One of those bonuses will activate if Davies starts the game in Lisbon, Portugal against PSG.
Alphonso Davies arrived at Bayern Munich in 2019 and since then he has worked his way up to be a recurrent player in the starting eleven. The German giants purchased Davies for $10 million and his current market value has seen an $60 million increment after the phenomenal season he is having.
The Canadian footballer has played a total of 7 games in this UEFA Champions League season and he has started in all of those games.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?