Atlético Madrid and Luis Suárez locked in talks
According to Deportes Cuatro, the Uruguayan striker prefers the Atleti option over a move to Juventus with the club from the capital now in talks with the player's agent.
According to Spanish television outlet Deportes Cuatro, Luis Suárez is on Atlético's radar with the current Barcelona player preferring the option of moving to the Spanish capital over that of a move to Serie A side Juventus. Cuatro add that the Uruguayan will be able to leave Barça on a free transfer and both sides have started a negotiation process over a potential signing.
Luis Suárez joins a series of strikers that Simeone's side has been linked with over the past few days, joining the likes of Lacazette, De Tomás and Cavani. The French player has two years outstanding on his current deal with Arsenal and that could prove a stumbling block.De Tomás is another solid candidate following Espanyol's relegation with the Spaniard anxious to remain in the top flight with Cavani's name still linked with the "Colchoneros" after a frustrated bid last winter to bring the forward to Madrid from PSG.
Before Atleti can bring in a new forward, it's imperative that a striker makes for the exit door with Diego Costa being a firm favourite for a departure with a price of 20 million euro attached to the striker's signature.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?