Liverpool vs Leeds United: How and where to watch the Premier League opener - times, TV, online
All the information you need on how to watch this mouth-watering clash between Liverpool and Leeds in Anfield on Saturday September 12, 2020, with kick-off at 18:30 CEST.
Leeds United's return to the top-flight after 16 years couldn't get any tougher as they travel to Anfield on the opening day of the new Premier League season.
Jurgen Klopp's charges will be relishing the chance to win back-to-back league titles, after breaking their 30-year spell with no domestic league title in the 2019-20 season.
Argentine tactician Marcelo Bielsa has committed to Leeds for another season, and all eyes will be on new club-record signing Rodrigo Moreno, who has joined the Yorkshire club from Valencia. Of all the opening day Premier League fixtures, this is the one to watch.
What time does Liverpool vs Leeds kick-off where you are?
Liverpool vs Leeds gets underway on Saturday, September 12 at 18:30 CEST.
Where can I watch Liverpool vs Leeds?
No matter where you are in the world, you can see what channel this Premier League fixture between Liverpool and Leeds is on. Online viewing may be available via the media outlets in question and their respective IOS/Android application.
UK: Sky Sports Premier League
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7