'No problems' between Arsenal's Ceballos and Nketiah after Fulham altercation
Arsenal team-mates Dani Ceballos and Eddie Nketiah had an argument at Fulham on Saturday, but the Spaniard showed there are no hard feelings.
Dani Ceballos insists there are "no problems" between him and Arsenal team-mate Eddie Nketiah after a pre-match altercation.
Ahead of the Gunners' first game of the Premier League season against Fulham at Craven Cottage on Saturday, Ceballos was filmed twice shoving Nketiah during a rondo and the pair had to be separated.
The duo were late substitutes as Arsenal triumphed 3-0 against the newly promoted side, with Alexandre Lacazette, Gabriel and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang on target in a comfortable victory
No issues between pair
Following the match, Ceballos shared a photo of himself and Nketiah on Instagram with the caption: "No problems here. My brother."
Arsenal tweeted out the picture from their official account and added: "It happens."
Asked about the incident in his post-game news conference, Gunners boss Mikel Arteta said: "I haven't seen anything. I was inside."
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth