Cam Newton tests positive for coronavirus ahead of game against Kansas City
The New England Patriots quarterback Cam Newton tested positive on Saturday morning ahead of their game against the Chiefs.
The Tennessee Titans were the first team to report positive cases of coronavirus earlier this week ahead of the beginning of week 4 of the National Football League (NFL). Due to further testing the NFL decided to postpone the game against Pittsburgh Steelers and it was rescheduled for 25 October.
Patriots second Covid-19 case
On Saturday morning ESPN reported the news that New England Patriots quarterback Cam Newton tested positive for coronavirus ahead of their game against Super Bowl champions Kansas City Chiefs.
Immediately the league decided to suspend the game and it will be rescheduled for Monday or Tuesday. The Patriots will have to start Jarret Stidham or Brian Hoyer against the Chiefs. The New England team started mass Covid-19 testing and they confirmed that there were no more cases.
Te recomendamos en English
- USWNT vs Colombia USWNT vs Colombia: women’s soccer, friendly match
- UFC What was outcome of the last Conor McGregor UFC fight?
- LALIGA Alavés vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- UFC UFC 257: McGregor "raring to go" as he and Poirier make weight
- NFL What are Aaron Rodgers & Tom Brady records? Super Bowl appearances, titles, completions...
- NFL Which team has played more NFL conference finals?