Cam Newton tests positive for coronavirus ahead of game against Kansas City
The New England Patriots quarterback Cam Newton tested positive on Saturday morning ahead of their game against the Chiefs.
The Tennessee Titans were the first team to report positive cases of coronavirus earlier this week ahead of the beginning of week 4 of the National Football League (NFL). Due to further testing the NFL decided to postpone the game against Pittsburgh Steelers and it was rescheduled for 25 October.
Patriots second Covid-19 case
On Saturday morning ESPN reported the news that New England Patriots quarterback Cam Newton tested positive for coronavirus ahead of their game against Super Bowl champions Kansas City Chiefs.
Immediately the league decided to suspend the game and it will be rescheduled for Monday or Tuesday. The Patriots will have to start Jarret Stidham or Brian Hoyer against the Chiefs. The New England team started mass Covid-19 testing and they confirmed that there were no more cases.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Happy Mother’s Day: Quotes, memes, messages, and more to help celebrate
- World News Chinese Rocket: when and where will it fall to earth?
- US News Fourth stimulus check: What are Biden's economic proposals according to the unemployment report?
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: times, TV & how to watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola fumes at officials as City pay penalty against Chelsea
- US NEWS Third stimulus checks: how many payments were made in the last batch?