Cristiano, self-isolating, watches Portugal train from his balcony
Portugal finished their preparations for Wednesday's Nations League game against Sweden. Cristiano, who tested positive for Covid-19, won't be taking part.
Cristiano Ronaldo tested positive for Covid-19 this week but even that didn't stop him from watching his team mates in the Portugal squad at work in training at the Cidade do Futebol, just outside Lisbon.
The Juventus star, who is asymptomatic, sat outside on the balcony of his room at the Cidade do Futebol de Oeiras, to watch the squad compete their final preparations for Wednesday's Nations League game against Sweden. The rest of the Portugal squad tested negative and spent the day being taken through their drills by coach Fernando Santos. Cristiano won't be able to play in the Sweden game and for the time being, has to remain in confinement until he returns a negative test.
Portugal go into Wednesday's match as joint leaders in League A Group 3 with France - both team are on seven points from three games with Portugal having a superior goal difference. Both teams remain unbeaten with three group games left to play.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby