Tyler Adams returns to training with RB Leipzig after back injury
The United States international didn’t play on 3 October when RB Leipzig faced FC Schalke 04 on matchday 3 of the 2020-2021 Bundesliga season.
Tyler Adams has been a starter in the beginning of the 2020-2021 Bundesliga season for RB Leipzig but he had to miss the 4-0 victory against FC Schalke 04 on matchday 3. The reason was because he suffered a minor back injury, but the good news is that he returned to full training on Tuesday.
Adams started and played the 90 minutes of RB Leipzig’s first two Bundesliga games and the entire match against Nürnberg in the first round of the DFB-Pokal. Unfortunately he has a bad history with injuries because last season he was out for four months due to a groin problem and when he returned he pulled a calf muscle.
If he stays healthy this season he is set to be a key player for coach Julian Nagelsmann. After the October international break, the Bundesliga season will resume and RB Leipzig will face Augsburg and it appears that Adams will return to the starting lineup.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: FDA approves Pfizer for 12-15 year olds, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- Serie A Champions Inter Milan have 'serious financial problems' – Zanetti
- BARCELONA Neymar: Al-Khelaifi warns Barcelona not to push for Messi reunion
- NBA LeBron James injury: how long has he been out and how many games missed?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Who is Daniel Ek, the Spotify CEO who wants to buy Arsenal?