Manchester City target Haaland, Lautaro Martínez - rumour has it
Borussia Dortmund's Erling Braut Haaland and Inter's Lautaro Martínez are reportedly at the top of Manchester City's shopping list in attack.
Manchester City are reportedly targeting two of Europe's top talents as they bid to strengthen in attack next season.
Borussia Dortmund star Erling Braut Haaland and Inter forward Lautaro Martínez top City's wish list for next year, according to 90min.
Haaland and Martínez have been heavily linked with Real Madrid and Barcelona, respectively.
The report says with Sergio Agüero's future unclear and some questions over Gabriel Jesus, City are prioritising a forward.
Haaland is the equal top goalscorer in the Champions League this season with four, converting 60 per cent of his big chances.
Martínez has a goal and an assist in three Champions League games, while creating five chances.
Meanwhile, the Daily Star reports City are weighing up using their £25 million buy-back clause on Aston Villa midfielder Douglas Luiz, while they are also looking at star Jack Grealish.
- While Paul Pogba is reportedly unhappy at Manchester United, Fabrizio Romano says the Premier League giants want to extend the midfielder's contract, although nothing is advanced. Pogba's current deal runs until 2022.
- Hakan Calhanoglu seems set to leave Milan. Mundo Deportivo reports Atlético Madrid are in pole position to sign the midfielder, who has also been linked to Manchester United, Juventus and Inter. Calhanoglu is out of contract at the end of the season.
- Staying at Milan and Milan Live claims the Serie A outfit are looking at Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boateng, another player whose deal expires at the end of the campaign.
- Barcelona could be looking to raise funds in January. Sport says Riqui Puig and Carles Aleñá are set for January exits.
- Also at Barcelona and Mundo Deportivo reports the LaLiga giants will rely on Óscar Mingueza, Arnau Comas or Santiago Mingo from the B team if Manchester City do not lower their asking price, believed to be €15m, for defender Eric García in January.