Griezmann: "It is time to put things right"
Antoine Griezmann will be Jorge Valdano's guest on Universo Valdano (23:00 CET) on Movistar Plus on Monday night. In a short clip, he expressed his desire to speak publicly on several issues.
Antoine Griezmann will be Real Madrid legend Jorge Valdano's guest on of Universo Valdano on Monday night. Speaking in a clip of the show, he makes it clear that he wants to speak up and respond to all the recent accusations made against him.
The program, through a video on its social media, issued a small preview that shows the desire of the Frenchman to speak openly about some of the issues that currently surround him on and off the pitch.
"Since I have arrived, since my presentation at Barcelona, I have not spoken. As I said that day, I did not want to speak publicly, only on the field. Because I am like that, it is what I do best, to be with the ball at my feet. But It's time to make things clear, right? Because I've been putting up with different comments and I've said 'ok enough'."
The French attacker has chosen the platform to give his version of events at FC Barcelona, his departure from Atlético de Madrid and his relationship with Leo Messi. Griezmann already aired his own documentary, 'The Decision', through Movistar. At that time, he announced, to the surprise of Barça, that he was staying in the capital and would continue playing with Atlético. A year later, he would sign for the Catalan giants.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF US dominates Europe to reclaim Ryder Cup
- CORONAVIRUS | VACCINES What is a religious exemption for the Covid-19 vaccine? Are any religions against the vaccine?
- US NEWS Would the government shutdown impact SNAP benefits?
- NFL What were the Bucs-Rams ratings | NFL Week 3
- SOCCER Arteta urges Arsenal consistency after derby win over Tottenham
- NBA NBA: Kyrie Irving, the covid-19 vaccine and the "plan of Satan"