Sergiño Dest is doubtful for FC Barcelona’s game against Osasuna
According to Catalunya Radio the United States international has some muscular discomfort and he could miss the game against Osasuna on Sunday.
Ronald Koeman, FC Barcelona’s coach, has a big ‘headache’ due to the injuries on defense this past couple of weeks. Sergi Roberto and Gerard Pique are out for months and the new signing this summer, Sergiño Dest, was called to become an important player on defense. Unfortunately he could miss tomorrow’s clash against Osasuna for La Liga.
According to Catalunya Radio, the United States international has some muscular discomfort that may force him to sit matchday 11 against Osasuna at the Camp Nou on 29 November. This may force Ronald Koeman to play Frankie de Jong as center-back and include Oscar Mingueza in the lineup.
Not everything is bad news for FC Barcelona because Sergi Busquets is expected to be fit for tomorrow’s game against Osasuna. The veteran player suffered a knee injury, but it seems he is good-to-go for the game and would play alongside Miralem Pjanic in the center-midfield.
A bad start this season in La Liga
FC Barcelona is dominating his group in the UEFA Champions League and they already clinched the first place to the round of 16, but in La Liga the story is different. Barcelona is in fourteenth place with 11 points and in 8 games they have won 3, drawn 2 and lost 4.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 TAX FILING How to check your adjusted gross income for tax filing and the third stimulus check
- NFL Roethlisberger to stay with Steelers for 2021 after agreeing new deal
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: what's the deadline for the Senate vote?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks What are automatic stimulus checks and will they become a reality?
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax Return 2021: how to calculate what you pay with income brackets and rates
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax credit for child care: how much it is per child and family?