Maradona-inspired kit unveiled by Napoli in clash vs. Roma
Both Napoli and kit manufacturer Kappa conceived the idea of a Diego Maradona-inspired jersey last year with the 'albiceleste' shirt making its debut on Sunday.
Another element to the tribute from the Italian side as a new fourth kit inspired by Maradona and Argentina – a project which was conceived last year by Italian sportswear company Kappa and the club with the shirt making its debut last night in the Serie A win over AS Roma.
A Napoli statement read: "A year ago, together with Kappa, we thought of designing a special jersey that echoes Diego Maradona, his beloved Argentina and the close-knit bond with the people of Naples. "Our hope was that Diego would be able to see it, perhaps even wear it and share in our excitement about it.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?